onsdag 27 februari 2008

Meeting up!

Today I met my SNu buddy, Kim Gang I. She is super nice and really cool. Her major is international relations, and she will go for an one year exchange to Stockholm in september!

I also had my placement test today and met some of my future classmates, got placed in Level 3 which is ok. Tomorrow is the big orientation...

I also had sushi with Zhang Dann, my swedish classmate who will also attend SNU and live in the same area as me. In my kitchen I have discovered not only free kimchi but also some other veggies korean style! All I need is rice and maybe some seaweed and I have a complete meal. I love that food is so cheap here, the only problem beeing the lack och proper bread.

2 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

If you can find some flour, I can send some yeast1

Susanna Seoul Searching sa...

Unfortunatly finding a stove here seems pretty hard, but thank you! the toaster helps making the bread ediable.!