torsdag 1 maj 2008

Summer heatwave

The heat is back. And it have made me realize something. In the winter korean girls wear miniskirts and freezes their legs of, as soon as the weather changed though, the miniskirts were replaced by pants. Maybe this is part of the whole stay as pale as you can craze. A few brave girls have started to tan, to try to look western I guess. Or maybe they are trying to look like Japanese that try to look like californian girls ( there is a subculture of these girls in Japan, I think they are called Gyaru or something like that) Anyway, this is part of the intense love and care they spend on their skin. An other thing I have noticed is that they bring their toothbrush with them to school and brush their teeth after lunch. Very dedicated to dental hygine as well... I love talking to people and hear what they think is strange about swedes. If you have any suggestions I'm all ears!

Inga kommentarer: