fredag 25 april 2008

Summerstorms

This night it was a bit windy. It rained a little and some thunder to cap it of. I had to close all windows and make sure that they locked. Debris from all the constructionwork going on flew around in the air. All in all it was pretty exciting. I spent the evning indoors, but I guess a few people were out. Yesterday it was Clubday in Hongdae, when you, for a cheap price can go to a variety of different clubs. I was feeling my age and the howling wind and stayed at home, feeling virtious. This morning I was a bit suprised to see that everything was still standing. My roommate says that summerstorms with thunder will be pretty frequent later on. Since I am a huge fan of thunder and lightning I'm pretty stoked. It is the grandest show that nature puts on, and since we have a terrace I will be able to have some of the best seats in the house!
Today I have some Brazilian Jujutsu, that will probably be crowded since midterms are over.
The Koreans are a people who take studing and tests very seriously, I just wished that learning was part of it. So much effort is put into passing tests, that most cafe's last week were full of students. If effort is what counts then the Koreans are the champs!

1 kommentar:

C-Belle sa...

Nothing better than a tremendous and violent storm which you can enjoy behind the safety of windows and walls!

Get your lovely ass to NYC and I'll make you all the vodka drinks with lemon garnish that you can drink!