söndag 13 april 2008

knackerd

After training session yesterday we went for dinner together. In Korea this means BBQ and drinking. Wich we did, and it was great fun. The people are really great and friendly and I got to practise my korean, chinese and charade skills. Today though, sunday, my sore muscles are killing me. Putting weight on my arms feels like a bad idea, however when you sit on the floor koreanstyle it is unavoidable. But I love that feeling. It means that you've worked hard, and though in pain now, it will become better and you will become stronger.
I have midterms next week and economics homework. This weekend was supposed to be dedicated to studing...flunked that one. Spent 2 h with the homework today and still don't understand it... Koreans must study alot of math in highschool cause this is supposed to be an introduction course. But it is fun albait far removed from reality.

Inga kommentarer: