torsdag 10 april 2008

New area, new life

I love love love my new neigbourhood. It has back alleys with cute, quirky cafes and bars. Best of all, it is over 2o degrees some days which means you can sit outside or just stroll around. This is the IT area for alot of subgroups. That means the diversity in style is much greater here. It is a cafe lover and shopping lovers paradise!
In school midterms are approching. Juck. I have litterature exam next week coupled with the economics homework. It is going to be a studious weekend.
My brazilian jujutsu class is great fun, though it produces sore muscles in entirely new places. The people are nice and super helpfull which I need. It is already sweaty and april has just begun... Think I will stick to the gym in the summar, they at least has airconditionor...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

It seems like a nice place judging by your description.. Seoul, by what I know, is a very nice place to live, even if it is for only some time. Apart from some tension from North Korea people are very friendly.. well, at least I think that way.. never been there though =)

I found your blog very amusing.. I liked reading some of the stuff you wrote.. you seem like a nice person, and a very busy one too =)

Good luck for your exams!