onsdag 19 mars 2008

Brilliant weather!

Yesterday I saw my first blooming Magnolia tree. Magnolia being, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful flowers ever, I was really happy. They have magnolia trees all over campus so soon it will stop looking so bleek. The temperature topped 20 C as well, and people have started taking their lunches and coffees outside. But if it is 20 C in march, what will the temperature be in July? The reason for the huge variety of iced drinks and desserts start to become obvious.
The Koreans for some obscure reason, have made most of their internet shopping impossiable for foreginers. You need a Korean social security number. This applies on shoes, clothes and airplane tickets. This is very frustrating. Thankfully I have korean friends, I shudder when I think about what my blood pressure would be ohterwise.
Today is an other glorious day, which by the end, hopefully, I will have a ticket to Japan.

Inga kommentarer: