söndag 9 mars 2008

Busy weekend!

I had my first drinking evening. It was great fun, but since the subway stops at 12 am (almost exactly) it ended early. Fortunatly for me the last station was mine, which ment that my friends that live in an different area had to try to find a cab, fighting against the flood of people. Since it was the last train it was packed...
We were in Kangnam, a nice but a bit expensive area. I spent a fortune on Ice coffee resulting in the need for a bathroom, since the cafe did not sport one we thought we'd be smart and try to borrow California WOW ( an expensive gym) bathroom by pretending to be prospective clients. The plan backfired badly when they hauled out the manager and a translator and tried to make us sign contracts or at least contact info. Lying through my teeth I pretended to be serious (which I would have been if they had an one month trial and not three!) but since I lacked a cellphone...after many twists and turns we managed to extract our selfs. The wisedom beeing: Don't try to be smart! All in all it was a interesting evening.

Inga kommentarer: