söndag 23 mars 2008

weird day!

On saturday I had volentered to be in a photo shoot promoting the school (with the promise of some cash) . I trudged away to the school around lunch, expecting a dull day. Instead I had a blast, meeting tons of new people and laughing the entire day. We were a group of about 10, 15 students, a man from the SNU foundation and the photographer, his assistent and on and of some other people. We did poses such as ' students gazing in to the future together', 'hand in han walking forward' etc. Me, I had a huge problem keeping my face straight. They said they will send some of the photos so I hope to be able to post them. I met an other JRock fan who informed me that L arc de Ciel will have a concert in may, which we will be attending. And one of the members of the schools coffee club (!!!) a guy who went to Qin Hua ( so we spoke chinese together) and so many other really nice, helpfull people. After a long day of poseing, we got some free meal, korean BBQ, were I had to strain my korean and charade skills. Much to the amusement of the people around me. I am glad I went! Musicvise I got reminded how much I love Fall Out Boys, Linkin Park and other american rock ( the photographers assistant had great taste in music, same as me^^) got introduce to some new J Rock band ( by Dil, the L arc de Ciel fan, also great taste, same as me!) and recomended Hongdae area as the place for live music. With my new music I felt supercharged sunday morning, despite the rain, and took a walk uphill (there is only uphill and downhill in this city). For an extremly late brunch I met a friend of Clara, Jessie, who turned out to be just as cool as I expected. And I got chocolat mousse! (not as good as Andreas, but good enough)
All in all, a great weekend for my social life and a sucky one for my school workload.
No regrets though!

Inga kommentarer: