torsdag 13 mars 2008

New place new phone!

I am definitly moving! At the end of the month I will move in with an ultra cool and sweet korean girl. We will live in Hongdae, a more artsy student artist kind of area, also the new party area! We will have a bedroom each, a livingroom and a kitchen. And a roof terrace! And no rent. I will help her improve her already impressive english... This all seems to good to be true. Has I mentioned that she is really nice??? Likes exercising and rock music... wow, my karma from my last life must have been all used up!
Also I finely got a cellphone. Thanks to my sweet neighbour. It took us three days and 7 stores b.ut I am now the proud owner of a SKY ime 130 i think it is called. It has a 2MP camera and a super dictionary. Besides that it has in only 24 h improved my social life alot...

Inga kommentarer: