söndag 2 mars 2008

Doctor Fish



Sunday I went, together with Cecilia and Jenny to a Doctor Fish cafe. There, for about 15$ you get: A drink of your choice, a pice of cake who is not, and most importantly you get to put your bare feet in a pool with luke warm water. In the pool there is hundreds of small fishes, who will start eating on your feet. It tickles like heck, and the first 5 minutes I could not stop giggling. I will definitly do that again! After we went to a place that specializes in banchans, Korean side dishes. Then we walked some more. The area is called Sinchon and is close to both Hongik Uni. and Ewhwa Uni. So there was plenty of people about. I have never seen so many couples! Koreans find it very important to find a second half that they seem to merge with. Very cute but a bit scary. But the mood was great, since this is the last weekend before school starts.
I also found strawberry pastries that were really really good. Yesterday was a eating day. And after that we went shopping, because korean stores don't close till late, even on sundays. Great country, Korea!

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Haha, nu vet jag vad du gör :) Fick denna länk av ida :) Vad kul. Jag vill också vara i Asia land. Men Usa land får vara bra nu också för ett år eller två till :)

C-Belle sa...

Of course stores open late. My people have an amazing work ethic.

Darling, I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying yourself!!!

I find it extremely amusing to think that VERY soon, your Korean will be better than mine!

Susanna Seoul Searching sa...

Your amazing people really enjoy shopping. My kind of people!

I am! Soo much. Hopefully so are you. Clara CEO. Got a nice ring to it...

true, irony at work. If it will not be then I am in serious trouble...

C-Belle sa...

One of these days I will come visit you in Seoul and you can be my translator.

Love your blog, darling!