måndag 17 mars 2008

Not much happening, but alot anyway

Spring is definitly here, tomorrow they promise 17 degrees celsius. The big thing that happened this weekend was that Ida and I found a weekend when we both are free, so now I am looking for a cheep ticket to Tokyo for the 26 of March!! Can not wait to see her!
Other than that it has been no big events, though packed with small ones. I am really starting to feel the strain of not training, can not put the palms of my hand on the floor with straight legs any more. My currant room is even to small for a sun salutation... Looking forward to moving and signing up with a gym and a kickboxing club!
I have been away from home for over a month now and I am really starting to miss my family. Other than that my life is filled with so many new experiances that it is hard to know where to start!

1 kommentar:

C-Belle sa...

Am so proud of you darling! Let's find each other on SYPKE so I can hear your Korean!